There are two things you can do to possibly correct this issue:
- Make sure your system meets the minimum system requirements. If you are not sure if you meet the system requirements you can run a DXDIAG to check.
- If your system is above the minimum system requirements try updating the Microsoft Visual C++ library as in some cases this can correct these errors.
How to Create a Dxdiag report:
- From the Windows key click *Start* menu, then click *Run*.
- In the *Open* box, type: dxdiag (hit enter)
- If this is your first time running dxdiag, click *Yes* to launch the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
- The system tab will display your OS type and version, amount of memory you have, and they CPU type.
- Click the Display tab at the top of the page.
- Under name it will list the type of graphics card you have.
- On the right hand side under â€œDriversâ€Âť this will list a date that the driver was released.
- This is information is in the same format for the Sound tab as well.