Account Registration for Test Drive Unlimited on the PC
These steps will get you on the road in the PC version of Test Drive Unlimited 2:
- Once you have a PC copy, install the game: this will prompt you for your Activation Key
- Once the installation is complete, your web browser will automatically open to the Atari.com Account Registration Page
- If you do not have an Atari Account, you will create one at this time by following the instructions on that page
- If you already have an Atari Account, may close this window and proceed to next step
- If you already have an Atari Account but do not recall the information, please use our Account recovery article located here: http://support.atari.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/63/0/recovering-your-ataricom-account-name--user-name-and-or-password
- Launch Test Drive Unlimited 2 and you are prompted to create your Game Profile: this requires creating a Nickname and entering your Atari Account Name and Password
- You are good to go! Other players will see you by your Nickname and if you redeem or purchase any Downloadable content it will be associated with your Atari Account
Test Drive Unlimited 2 for the Xbox 360 and PS3 do not require a new account, as they will use your existing Xbox live or Playstation Network accounts for Online play or Downloadable Content.
You will need to create a Profile however, which you can do by following the instructions in your Manual. The name you choose for you profile is the one which other players will see in Multiplayer mode.