Classic Joystick: Package Contents
Posted by Luis Vera on 08 September 2020 01:39 PM
* Atari VCS Classic Joystick
* USB Play/Charge Cable
* Bluetooth wireless
* PC/Mobile compatible
1. Connect your Atari VCS Wireless Classic Joystick to the Atari VCS using the USB Play/Charge cable.
2. Power on your Atari VCS.
3. When the Atari VCS recognizes the joystick, it will display a message on the screen.
1. Power on your Atari VCS.
2. Wait for the Atari logo animation to finish playing.
3. You will see a flashing blue icon on the screen to indicate that the VCS is seeking a connection.
4. Press and Hold the Atari Fuji logo button on the joystick until the Fuji flashes quickly indicating it is pairing, after a few seconds you will see a message on your monitor that the Atari VCS has recognized and connected to the joystick.
Once a joystick is paired, it will auto-connect when next powered on by simply pressing the Atari Fuji logo button. The fuji will flash slowly, and after a few seconds, you will see a message at the top of the Atari VCS screen indicating the joystick is connected. The battery will need to be recharged occasionally by plugging into the USB.
UNDERSTANDING LIGHT AND LED INDICATORS
1. The Atari Fuji logo button in the top right of the controller:
* Flashing quickly on and off = attempting to pair via Bluetooth
* Flashing slowly on and off = attempting to reconnect via Bluetooth
* Steady glow = powered on
2. The ring of LED lights around the joystick will glow when the controller is powered on. When first powered on, these lights will also indicate the battery charge level.
* 0% to 25% of LED ring = 0 to 25% battery life
* 26% to 50% of LED ring = 26 to 50% battery life
* 51% to 75% of LED ring = 51 to 75% battery life
* 76% to 100% of LED ring = 76 to 100% battery life
3. During gameplay, the LED lights will glow brighter as the joystick is pushed or rotated to indicate direction. Game developers are able to add their own effects to activate the LED ring during gameplay.
To charge the controller, connect your Atari VCS Wireless Classic Joystick to the Atari VCS using the USB Play/Charge cable. Plug the male mini-USB connector into the controller, and plug the male USB connector into any available USB port on the Atari VCS. You can also charge the controller via the USB port on a computer, and most standard USB wall chargers.